Now is the Time for STEAM Education
STEAM Education Initiatives:
The Tesla Foundation has partnered with key educators, aviators, roboticist, scientist, and engineers to offer K-12 and College level courses in Unmanned Aerial Systems for education and workforce development. The transition from the “Information Age” to the “Autonomous Age” is here and we are on the forefront of the largest migration of education and labor since the transition from “Farm to Factory” which occurred at the turn of the 20th century.
Aerial Robotics is one of the hottest and fastest growing industry sectors in recent memory with tremendous demand both on the student and industry side. The next era of aviation in the 21st Century is in the autonomous space, with unprecedented growth potential in all the disciplines that make up robotics and aviation. These UAS education modules are designed for easy integration and deployment in any educational setting to prepare or train a candidate for a job in UAS.
With the recent implementation of the Federal Aviation Administration’s Part 107 August 29th, 2016 of the Federal Aviation Regulation legalizing the professional operation of Unmanned Aerial Systems 55 lb and under in the National Airspace we have entered the next “Era of Aviation.” This is the “iPhone Moment” for the “Autonomous Age” and the Foundation is here to help usher in the next wave.
*These are salary estimates may fluctuate up or down according to market demand.
The Tesla Foundation is committed to be your partner in education and workforce development as we together forge opportunities for job creation in the “Autonomous Age.” Please contact us for more information on how to be involved at email@example.com.
Courses Available Now:
- High School Drone 101 and Entrepreneurship for Public, Charter, and Private Schools
- Adult Learning UAS Pilot and 107 2 Day Course for Colleges and FBOs
- 9-week UAS Education Certificate Course for Community College and Universities
Call us at 866.691.7776 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org today to get started.
*the above courses are noncredit and are designed to easily integrate as extended education and certificate modules at your learning institution or aviation place of business.
- 19-week UAS Education Courses for Community College and Universities
- 24-month UAS Education Courses for Community College and Universities
- 4-year Undergrad UAS Education Course for Universities and some Community College
- Masters Graduate UAS Education Courses for Universities